"Wha?! Who’s there!?" It took him a few seconds to finally recognize the candy-corn boy’s voice from behind him. "Spook? Is that you?"
((I just wanted to try a new hair style :’D))
((I like how this resembles the original haircut I had in mind for him! Great work as usual, Spook-mun!))
((You’re welcome dear ;u;))
((I CAN’T BELIEVE THERE ARE SUCH ADORABLE CREATURES IN THIS WORLD.
IDK HOW THIS CUTIES ARE CALLED BUT THEY’RE TINY N FUFFLY N REAL N—-
I need to lay down))
Sorry about that…about the request, I’ll formally asking you.
Well sorry about last time, I haven’t tell you the details of requesting my OC to be one of your fanart..if it’s ok with you.
((I wouldn’t mind trying to draw him!))
Oh thank you…
ummm I’ll tell you the details of my OC.
He has a black hat with a brown lining then light brown hair and eyes; his polo are colored white; his vest is brown (just like the color of the lining in his hat); he wears a mask are colored gray then he has a connecting chain at his belt; his belt are colored orange then his pants are dark brown and also his shoes colored black.
By the way, his polo are long sleeves but if you draw him his sleeves just a 3/4 then put some bandanges.
here’s the source if you don’t understand the details:
Well it’s up to you then…sorry if I talked too much. >.<
((Would you mind if I whip something for his design? He looks like a mix of the Zorro and a ninja tbh, isn’t he Italian?))
Thomas Sanders as Fix-It Felix for Halloween!
holy shit that’s actually fix it felix
I KNEW IT
((OH HELLO BABY BATS MISSED YOU SO ;3;
Some updated info!:
- Pumpkin in the oldest of the Spooklets. She’s always watching after her siblings.
- Pumpkin’s got a bad formation in one of her wings, which is tinnier than the other one; she’s unable to fly, however she’s a great climber.
- Luna is the third youngest next to the twins.
- Luna likes to carry Pumpkin around when the albino bat needs to reach a far away spot.
- Toff was the main attraction of a circus that closed down due to the poor maintenance of the animals. He was a gift from Vanellope as she moved all the animals to the local zoo of Sugar Rush.
- Toff LOVES stunts and flying fast, so he’s usually outside practicing with Drako making sure he won’t hurt himself.
- Drako is the oldest male and the only hunter bat.
- He usually watches after the twins and Toff with Pumpkin, though he’s very close to Toff. However, Drako is very sensible about Gloyd Jr.’s insults towards him.
- The twins were abandoned because their mother couldn’t raise two bats (Bats can only breed one offspring), however it seems they don’t remember her at all.
- Gloyd Jr. is more likely to pick a fight with Drako because he doesn’t wants a ‘killer bat’ to hurt his twin.
That’s all! :3))